Learn about the best TikTok Bots in 2020… With all the social media platforms online in today’s world, there’s never been a better opportunity to earn an income (a damn good one) by growing an audience.
And with that being said, people are always going to be on the lookout for things that can help them grow that audience at a faster pace.
Because of this, there’s a trending business model that’s sweeping across not only TikTok, but all social media platforms that helps people “automate” their accounts which gives them the freedom to spark massive growth while stepping away from the tedious tasks such as liking people’s videos, commentsing on their content, etc.
These tools are called “automation tools”, that are more commonly referred to as “bots” that have been developed to help people grow at a much faster pace.
Why Is This The Best Time To Use TikTok Bots?
Automation bots gained their popularity around 2015 during the Instagram craze. Since then, Instagram has made it very hard to run them on any account. The way they’re stopping bots is completely banning people who use them or placing restrictions on their account (like following, commenting, or liking).
And while that’s the case with Instagram, TikTok is still so new that they have yet to implement anything to combat the use of automation bots. That is good news for all the up and coming TikTok accounts that want to use the best TikTok bot to grow their fanbase.
At the end of the day, I’m sure that in the future, TikTok is going to go the same route as Instagram and make it just as hard to run bots…
But as of today, it’s free pickin’ for anybody who wants a leg up on their competition to use bots.
Lastly, because TikTok is such a new platform and is just starting to take hold of an exponential growth trajectory, many people haven’t taken it seriously as a platform that can be used to drive business and make some real money… Which means you will have a serious advantage over your competitors.
How Do TikTok Bots Work?
TikTok bots work the same way any other kind of social media bots (Instagram specifically) work. After you sign up, you provide the TikTok bot company the targeting instructions for your account. This is typically any users that have followers that you want to cherry pick, any and all hashtags relating to your niche, and locations that you can use to grab followers in that area.
Keep in mind that the better targeting instructions that you provide, the better the TikTok bot can find relevant users and engage with them. After you submit these targets, the TikTok automation company you’re using will put them in their system. At that point, you’ll start to begin to notice that the automation is taking actions on your behalf.
From there, you’ll want to keep tabs on the feedback you’re getting (types of followers you’re getting, engagement, comments, etc) and use that information to optimize your targeting instructions for maximum growth as quickly as possible.
Are TikTok Bots Safe?
Like I mentioned above, TikTok has no rules or restrictions in place (at the time of this writing) that discourages the use of bots… But, like I also mentioned, as the TikTok platform gets bigger and solidifies itself as a social media channel that’s here to stay, they are going to tighten down on their restrictions.
So it’s an absolute must that if you’re trying to get more TikTok followers, then you need to use TikTok bots or “automation”.
The Best TikTok Bots
Following this section, I’ve laid out some of the top TikTok bot companies that i’ve used for my clients. I can say that these companies are rock solid when it comes to getting you the growth you want for your TikTok account. Not only that, but these companies can be fully trusted with your account without worry.
Keep in mind that these types of companies are always evolving just as the TikTok Algorithm and that just because you’re getting massive results one month doesn’t mean it’s going to continue.
The point I want to drive home is that just because you’re automating you TikTok with the help of a bot, doesn’t mean that you won’t have to work.
The more you dedicate to listening to the feedback you get from your account and optimizing your targeting instructions, the more you’re going to grow. It’s that simple.
1. TokUpgrade – Our Overall Pick
Ease of Use
Aside from the spectacular results you’ll get with the help of TokUpgrade, they really set themselves apart from the pack with their amazing customer service and their drive to help you succeed on TikTok.
I was really impressed with the way they handle everything from the moment the payment was processed, to their on-boarding, their support structure, the ease of getting the account setup… By far they are the most reliable (and best results) TikTok bot on the market to date.
- Great results
- Awesome customer service
- No contract plans
- Not the easiest setup
2. TikTokBot.co — The Runner Up
- Price: Starts at $75 per month
- Why: With great results, I think TikTokBot is one of the best bots around right now for the TikTok platform. They have a great team and they’re there to help guide you along if you stumble. TikTokBots.co also has a 7 day money back guarantee in the event you don’t see the results you expect. The price is not too bad, and while not as good of a value as TokUpgrade, TikTokBots is still a hefty choice if you want some serious growth.
3. Social Masters — The Cheapest Service
- Price: Starts at $24.99 per month
- Why: Social Masters is a great option for those out there that might not be able to spend the premium amount for the two premium services listed above. Not only is the price a solid option, but Social Masters have all of the standard features that other bot companies have. At the end of the day, if money is your main concern then Social Masters is a great choice for you.
4. MediaMister — Bulk Followers
- Price: Starts at $2 for 25 TikTok followers
- Why: The reason I put this down below at the 4th position is because I never recommend buying fake TikTok followers. It’s not something that I recommend because, at the end of the day, we want to grow and nurture a real audience that actually cares about the content you’re creating. But, in anycase, some people will still buy TikTok followers whether they are real or not which is why I am including MediaMister in this article. That being said, I hope you understand that there is a lot that you could lose when you try to deceive people and inflate your number with fake TikTok followers. Not only do you look dumb, but you also faulter your reputation. If you can, I’d highly recommend using a service above and leave the fake followers alone.
Because history tends to repeat itself, I can confidently say that the use of TikTok bots will come to an end sometime in the future. And, while I say that, I want to make it clear that it isn’t because bots are bad…
They are actually a great tool to help you with tedious and boring tasks. In my opinion, the reason why platforms ban automation bots is because they want their users to be on their platform with their own eyes.
Since brands and businesses are spending ad dollars, platforms like Facebook and Instagram need people to physically be browsing their website.
Bots don’t buy products, people do. So, if you’re looking for a TikTok automation bot that can exceed your expectations and help you grow your TikTok with real organic followers then you have to do it right away.
And just to be clear, my overall winner is TokUpgrade. They have the best results and the best customer experience. If in the future there are better companies out there, then I will be sure to update this article.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. We’d love to hear your feedback below in the comments section. Have you tried one of these above services? Did we miss one? Leave a comment down below and we’ll respond as soon as possible.